Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Best Movie Ever

I'm taking another post for myself. Because tonight, Mom introduced us to THE best movie ever filmed. Seriously. I laughed, I cried. It was awesome. Tweaker was all like, "I've seen it before". Whatever. She still sat and watched it. As I will do, again and again. Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey. BEST MOVIE EVER.

Of course, Booga ran away like a little bitch when Chance started barking during the pound scene. Wussy boy. Oh, and also, Mom cried like a little girl at the end. See, it's even a good movie for people!

-Nixon

3 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, nor my felines have ever seen it. We shall have to add it to our rental list... Anymore recommendations?

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH OH....that movie WAS good...except for when Sassy fell in the river. I couldn't take that part...too overwhelming.

Meg & Jack

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I have never seen this movie, but my human pet told me it was comforting to her since she always believed if she moved far away without us (which would be a fat chance since I would probably yell at her before she ever set foot out the door), that Isis and I would find her.

I didn't have the heart to tell her, though, that Isis doesn't have a brain to make it cross-country.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home