Sunday, May 07, 2006

Effie wants some cake!


Effie: Hi everyone. My sister, Lola, will be 2 years old in a couple weeks. "Birthday" means "cake". CAAAAKE!! Yummy yummy!


Lola:
Effie, you've never eaten cake before. Can kitty cats eat cake?


Effie:
We can eat whatever we want. Didn't you see me eat that gum wrapper a little while ago?

Lola: True, and it looked delicious, even when you hurled it back up. But back to "CAKE". There was a scientific study conducted last year that revealed that we cats do not have a sweet tooth, don't eat carbohydrates and cannot taste sugar. What do you make of that?

Effie: ... I want cake.

Lola: Scientists be damned!! Here is a couple of links to many delicious kitty treat recipes. (For the record, I'd rather have the salmon mousse.)

4 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger chris said...

My cats like ice cream. Perhaps they're weird.

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My 4 like battenberg cake, especially if it's stolen from an unwitting human

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I am very sure to sniff every goodie that the human pet partakes in as I want to make sure she is getting good nutrition. However, I will not eat it.

Isis, on the other hand, she's a regular scavenger. She's partial to bbq chicken wings and enjoys licking bbq sauce bottles if she can manage to get them open. There's no accounting for her taste.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Petey said...

Hi guys. If it tastes like bread I'm there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home