Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Something is afoot...

Something strange is going on with Mom and Dad.

First, they built us this wicked awesome outdoor cage that attaches to our own private little door. Cool, right? Yes, it is, actually. Very cool. But I grew suspicious of their intentions when they closed off our access to the upstairs bedrooms. What gives?

Then, back in January and February, Mom started to get agitated even MORE when we would present her with a token of our bile. I barf, therefore I am. That's my motto. But when I'd barf, Mom would freak out and run out of the room. I believe I could hear her own barfing in the background. Sorry, lady, but practice what you preach.

But lately, it's gotten weirder. Mom is fat. And I don't mean squishy Lola-like fat. FAT. Big. Rotund. When I'm at her feet, I can't see her face anymore.

And the stuff!! Normally, "gifts" mean "cool crap for the kitties." But ya know what? We haven't gotten new toys in months. MONTHS. Mom and Dad keep bringing in these things that I could swear are kitty toys, but instead they whisk them away to one of the upstairs "forbidden" bedrooms. It's enough to drive a cat mad, I tell ya.

I wonder, are they planning a big surprise kitty room for us? Or is there something else, something more sinister afoot?

-Tweaker

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Hmmm. That is very suspicious.

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Tweaker,

Be afraid, be very afraid. I've seen similar things happen to other pets like ourselves, and it never ends well. Let the others know to be on high alert.

As for myself, my mom promises me I get to be an only child for awhile. And, although I am sad that my sister is gone, I do enjoy the extra attention and treats.

PS: If your Mom goes away for a few days, and then returns with a small, loud, smelly thing, go into Defcon 5 mode. You know what to do.

Yours truly,

Harry

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Tiff said...

Tweaks...no matter WHAT is going on in your house, I know your parents will love you...and will continue to be the best kitty parents in the world to you and your crew.

~Aunt Tiffy

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger beagle said...

Wow, nice digs!
-Molly, Mishief & Jack

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Harmony Kitties said...

We love your outdoor room. Our mommy has been trying to get our daddy to do this so that we can get our feet in the grass. Well at least we have the screened in porch and we can still go in any room of the house. We can't wait to see what your parents bring home.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger World of Animals, Inc. said...

We think there is going to be somebody new moving in with you guys really soon. Maybe another human but we can never know until it happens. Mom and dad really need to buy you new toys. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

 

Post a Comment

<< Home