Sunday, February 11, 2007

Prozac Poster Cat


That would be me.

I am so wicked cool that Mommy, Daddy and my vet decided I needed to tone it down a notch. Or rather a few notches. Ok, so I really love biting the hell out of Booga and Jet. Ok, so I chew off my fur on my legs and belly (it's very sexy in France, you know.) And ok, so I run around in circles, quivering and mewing in quakes. It's because I'm eccentric.

I refuse to give in to the Man. I will show them you can't keep a cool cat back. Because I'm already awesome.

-Mojo

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Tiff said...

Mojo, have you started taking pills? How are you doing?
~Meg & Jack

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger DrabCats said...

Actually, it's a liquid. Supposed to taste like chicken, but it tastes like yak piss to me (which isn't as good as it sounds). I have learned to spit it into daddy's glasses though. hehehehe

I don't feel any different though. I still want to eat Booga for lunch, and my leg shaving techniques are mindboggling.

-Mojo

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger beagle said...

How did I ever miss this cute annex to your blog!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for the share. You are a cool looking kitty in the photo. We hope you are able to calm it down and start to play nice with your other siblings. Hope you're having a wonderful day and not as hot where you are at.
World of Animals

 

Post a Comment

<< Home